Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 18: Hello Little Turtle

Our driveway is apparently in line with the trek that the baby turtles make each spring from my across-the-street neighbor to the pond in another neighbor's yard behind us. Each spring we are lucky enough to see at least one baby turtle make its voyage to its home (this whole process is absolutely astounding to me). Last year while a friend was visiting I snapped these pics of one such voyage.

I followed the trend of creating a little scene on my page with the turtle, a hand-cut tree, punched cloud, and die cut sticker grass and sun. I forgot to leave a spot for journaling so I'll either squeeze some in a blank spot or have it slip behind a photo. All of these papers and stickers are from the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' Kit. It's great for boy, school, and outdoorsy-themed pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!