Sunday, May 9, 2010

May Crop at Scrapbook Heaven

Just a quick post to let you know about an online crop that Scrapbook Heaven is hosting this coming weekend.  Check it out:

Scrapbook Heaven has done it again!! The Design Team has put together an amazing assortment of tutorials featuring flowers!! Have you ever wondered how to make the flowers you see on other people's layouts? Join us for our 3 day on-line “FLOWER POWER” event and create flowers you will be proud to add to your next project!


Complete rules will be posted in the forum.

Where: Scrapbook Heaven Forum
When: Friday May 14th – Sunday May 16th

Time: 9am – 4pm

Projects Due: May 28th

Bring a friend and receive an extra entry for the grand prize!
Share this with your Facebook friends for yet another entry!

Hope you will be able to join us at some point during the weekend!


And to tie your flower-making compulsions (or is that just me?!) over until Friday, check out this *green* tutorial I just found on Natalie's Creations for making those pretties pictured above.  I will definitely be whipping up some of these beauties.  It's time to raid the paper recycle bin again: menus, catalogs, old phone books (how did I not think of that!), junk mail, {oh ,and plain old patterened paper scraps would work, too!}. The only thing I love more than flowers is upcycled flowers!

Hope to see you this weekend at Scrapbook Heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Us flower obsessed gals need to stick together!

    Thanks for the link to the online crop this weekend! I'll try to drop in and check it out!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!