Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Reveal @ Scrapbook Heaven & a Challenge!

August is here and it's time for a new kit reveal for Scrapbook Heaven.  This month, I worked with their Elite kit.  When I say this kit is LOADED, that is such an understatement.  It is absolutely jam-packed with all kinds of yummies just perfect for back to school photos like these:
added: white cardstock

and these:
added: green bg paper
But that's not all.  This kit is perfect for some funky, cool pics like these (I mean, what's funky cooler than a bright orange mohawk on a 7 year old?!):
added: black cardstock
And then this kit is perfect for sweet pics like this:
added: kraft cardstock
and this one:
added: kraft and black cardstock
And that last one brings us to my challenge for August: use HAND-STITCHING on your project.  Do a little embroidery on your page, stitch your title, add a mat with stitches. Or add a few stitches as embellishments like I did on my page above.  If you play along, link your page up in the forum.

If you want to scoop up a kit before they're sold out, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!