Saturday, September 11, 2010

SDU: Scrapbook Design and You

I am very excited to have recently become a Certified SDU Instructor.  SDU (Scrapbook Design and You) is the EK Success brands' education division.  EK Success is the name behind labels like Jolee's, Martha Stewart Crafts, Inkadinkado, and K & Company.  I am thrilled to be a member of their teaching team.  You can visit their website for more information, or to find a participating store in your area.  If you live in the Central Massachusetts area and are interested in finding out more about my classes, please contact me through my contacts page linked above.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, I am a new SDU Instructor and I am trying to add the SDU logo to my blog. I was wondering if you could help. You can reach me at kellyrose490@aol.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!