Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Totally unrelated, but fun nonetheless!

I have a new love: my iPod touch 4.  I can update my blogs from my bed before I fall asleep at night, or check my mail before I even get out of bed in the morning.  I can play mindless games when I am procrastinating a task, and I can download crochet patterns and keep track of my rows of stitches.  And best of all I can take photos on the fly without lugging around my DSLR camera.

One of the first apps I downloaded was Instagram
It's free and it's super fun.  Snap a photo, process it with one of Instagram ultra hip and super cool filters, and then send it out into the world for all to see.

Here are some of my photos processed with Instagram:

A self portrait
Today's snow day breakfast

The view from our back door during today's snow
Isn't that fun?  I want to Instagram all my photos.  It makes Photo-a-Day or 365 Days funky and even more fun and artistic.  Instagram creators, you're genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!