Sunday, May 8, 2011

Granny-a-Day: five-six-seven-eight

I've been crocheting right along this month (even a bit ahead of myself), but just not able to get these posts up.  My li'l ole puter is taking f..o..r..e..v..e..r to run Photoshop.  So today I am taking advantage of my Mother's Day gift from my kiddos (being good boys all day) and catching up.  Here we go!

Starfire by Melinda {pattern here}

I think the inner most part of this square would make the cutest little snowflake ornaments, don't you?  
Really loved crocheting this one.

Victorian Dream by Cindy Arman {pattern here}

I really liked this square, but I lost some of its beauty by down-sizing it to 7".  I might need to make 12" squares next so I can use the full pattern.

Passion for Purple by April Moreland {pattern here}
 I took a few liberties with this beautiful pattern.  Since the blanket I am working on is mostly flowers, I wanted to try turning April's pattern into a flower motif.  It worked!


On the Huh by Jacqui Goulbourn {pattern here}
I wasn't sure how this one was going to turn out and if it would fit in with the blanket I'm working on.  I think I like it and it adds an interesting geometric block to all the girliness.

That's it for today.  Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! I love the soft colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving your colors and how you changed up the Passion for Purple square. Wonderful squares you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you changed up the heart! I think I actually like that better! It gives it a little more variety!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!