Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Square-a-Day: TEN!

Framed Flower by Sally Ives {pattern here}
I'll admit, this square had me a little nervous.  Round 4 where you "dc around ch into top of cluster in rnd 2".  Ummm, yeah, I had no idea what that meant, so I winged it.  Maybe I did it the way Sally intended, maybe I didn't.  Either way, I think it came out beautifully.  I love the round of blue where you crochet in the back loops--gives it a nice pop of texture (can't tell from the photo).

I'm working on a lengthy post about my stUdio space.  Hope to have it finished sometime this week.  But for now I will leave you with this photo of our menu board.  Why? Because I am random.  Because I grocery shopped today and planned our meals for the week. Because the boys like my silly little drawings.

3 comments:

  1. glad my tips make you laugh and are a bit helpful. Love your menu idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!