Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A backlog of projects

So I was just going through the backside of my blog and found the draft of this post from a few weeks ago.    Let me see if I can remember what was for what.  

This was a "blank sentiment card" for For the Luv of Art's Card-a-Palooza Crop.
challenge: use die cuts

This layout uses one of Page Maps sketches

This layout uses one of the sketches from Scrapbook Heaven's Summer Scrapsation Crop

These two cards were for the "create something wintery" challenge during the Summer Crop
I would love to make these as my Christmas cards--the card itself is simple enough, it's crocheting 100 plus snowflakes that might be a teense bit of a problem.

This one uses product from the August Petite kit from Scrapbook Heaven and a sketch from Paper Craft Planet

And these three last layouts are created with the September Elite Kit (how did I forget to post these?)





I've also done a couple of little altered projects.
altered mini-composition notebooks
altered post-it note holder
close-up of handmade stick pin

 Okee, dokee.  I think that catches me up to date.  Whew, I had no idea I had let things get so out of hand.  Won't let it happen again, swears! 

One more last thing: Scrapbook Heaven's Football Frenzy crop kicks-off tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM eastern time.  Join us over in the forum for challenges, games, and prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!