Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scrapbook Heaven Sept. Reveal

Happy September!  New month, new kits, new projects to reveal.  The first of the month makes me happy!

So let's get started.

Here's a look at the two kits Shannon put together this month:

Yummy, right?

So far I've worked with the Petite to create these projects:

I don't think I will ever tire of banners.
My little goob being a goober
This kit contains two sheets of tissue paper that are just perfect for flowers and ruffles.
 A birthday card for my sister who turned 25 again this week

Dusted of the stickles to had a bit of sparkle
And more flowers.

Oh, and more ruffles!
A fun little gift bag tag


I'm debating what to do with this little guy.  It's made on an empty ribbon spool, similar to this project.  Not sure if it will become part of a wall hanging, or banner, or if I'll put a message around the spool and give it as a card.

Here's a fun little project, which also happens to be my challenge for September: create an OTP (Off the Page) decor project.  Embroidery hoops are another super inexpensive crafting supply.  They make adorable frames, and come in a slew of sizes just perfect for designing a grouping on a wall.
note: doilies not included in kit, but they are one of the most inexpensive crafting items--love them!
If you create an OTP decor project this month, I would love to see it!

I'll be back (hopefully this weekend) with some projects using the Elite kit.

Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering when the monthly kit club members get their kits? I have heard nothing yet about Septembers? I joined in time to get July and August all at once back at the end of July but have not heard a word about Septembers kit as of yet? Can you tell me when I can expect it? I get so excited looking at all your pictures and ideas that I want to start!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!