Friday, October 21, 2011

Sketch Crop


There's a sketch crop going on at Scrapbook Heaven!  If you are a fan of sketches, hop on over to the forum to check out

Here are the sketches I created for the crop:

The idea for this crop is that you can use each sketch for both a layout and a card, and then you can flip or rotate the sketch to create a whole new project.  Fun, right?

Here are the projects I created with my sketches:
a layout with a cute little banner
Then I took the banner portion of the sketch and put it on a card:

Here's my second sketch from above.
The card:


turned into a layout:

So if you're inspired and have some time to create this weekend, join us over in the forum.  There's a fabulous prize package up for grabs if you upload your projects before midnight on the 31st.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!