Sunday, December 18, 2011

A sketch layout {plus one more}

Somehow I managed to scrapbook a page yesterday.  I sort of have this ominous feeling that I have forgotten something--forgot to get a present for someone, forgot to wrap something, forgot a chunk of my Christmas card list.  It just doesn't seem right that it is the week before Christmas and I had time to scrapbook.  I'm waiting for that middle-of-the-night-jolt-upright-in-bed moment to strike....

Here's the layout:
the colors are a bit off--the background is white and the green is not neon
I coupled the December Petite kit with this sketch from Nuts About Sketches
I wish I had more time to play with this kit this month--it's a cute one!  I did do one other layout with this kit that I don't think I posted:


I used alcohol inks to color the bird and then painted it with diamond Stickles.


I have one more little project that I'm working on with this kit--hope to have it done this week.

Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!