Sunday, June 16, 2013

project life: weeks 3 thru 10

I am so far behind on my project life, it is ridiculous.

It's the nature of the project, and I was prepared for it. . . well, kinda.

I was a few weeks behind from being so non-committal at the beginning of the year.  And then a few more weeks behind trying to catch up on those first few weeks.  Then throw into the list of excuses the mix getting a job, and well, I was destined to fail.

But I'm not giving up.

Weeks 1 and 2 are here.
Here's a quick look through a few more weeks:
Week 3:
Sorry for the glare.  I hadn't learned how to perfect the art of photographing layouts inside their page protectors.


Week 4:
took me until week four to figure out the whole color coordinating piece of PL!

Week 5:

 Week 6:


a little flip book of archetype me's

Week 7:
eeeks!  now you all know how old I am!



I can't remember where I had seen this great idea to include cards in bags.  I put the two younger boys' class valentines in glassine bags adhered to a reinforced strip of double-sided card stock.  Then simply clipped the bags closed.
Week 8:

Week 9:

Week 10:

Week 10 insert:
when i have lots of photos i stick them in these 8 1/2 x11 coin sleeves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!