Wednesday, December 4, 2013

top dog dies: a few cards

Good Morning!
Today I have a little assortment of cards to share with you created with dies from Top Dog Dies.

First up is a happy little spring-themed card (wishfully thinking for warmer weather already!)

 I used my beloved Photo Mats die to frame a little scene with an Echo Park paper line designed by the awesome Crystal Wilkerson.

This next card is a bit more seasonally appropriate and uses both the Photo Mats die and the Snowflake Trio dies:


And finally, here's a fun birthday card using the Photo Mats die again.  The Polaroid-style frame is perfect for holding lots of layers.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You surely have a secret to create so lovely cards every time ;-) I love them all, especially the last one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you really have some amazing cards and projects here. I just applied for the Top Dog Dies Design Team and that's how I found your blog. I'm sure glad I did because I'm really inspired by all the sweet things I've seen here and enjoyed browsing. I would absolutely LOVE to have you stop by my challenge blog to play along in our challenges. They're always Anything Goes (family friendly) and we offer some really amazing prizes each week. It would be great to have you join us. I would also LOVE having you stop by my personal blog to follow me (if you like what you see). I love being inspired by others, and love making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by both. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!