Friday, March 13, 2015

granny blanket : wish upon a star

Well, it was bound to happen.  I fell behind in my blanket square posts.  This is why I will never be a paid blogger.  I fell under the weather early this week and missed posting my blanket square (partly because I spent Monday in bed crocheting the square and napping).  Then Monday turned into Tuesday and Wednesday (my work days), then Thursday (my day to catch up on everything I missed on Monday when I was sick).
So, Happy Monday on a Friday!  Gosh that sounds so good, right.  I {heart} Fridays!

Anyway, on with this past week's square.  And my sincere apologies to anyone who is hooking along with us.  At least you have the weekend to hook up your square and will still be ready on Monday for the next one.

WEEK ELEVEN || Wish Upon a Star
by Melinda Miller


This was a quick and easy square to hook up.  Melinda's patterns are always so easy to follow.  Happy Friday to you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I love that you are leaving a little note to let me know you were here!